Low-cost Transfers Peguera
Peguera (translation from Catalan: oven tar; and the spelling on official road signs) is a tourist town in the municipality of Calvià on the island of Majorca, part of the Spanish autonomous community of the Balearic Islands. It has three large beaches and hundreds of hotels, hostels and apartments. The population is approximately 3,988 inhabitants. The town's name refers to the oven tar produced in this area from the pitch of pine tree resin.
Paguera, an alternative spelling apparently used locally, is a beach resort in the very southwest of Majorca in Spain. It is part of the municipality of Calvia. There are bus connections from Palma de Mallorca. It is particularly popular with German tourists to the point of being referred to as Little Germany. A big shopping street goes the length of the resort. It is popular for the hiking routes in the back parts of the location and for Catamaran and boat trips that part from the resort.
- Transfer Alcudia ( Port )5-8 Pax 110€
- Transfer Andratx (Port)5-8 Pax 100€
- Transfer Cala Major (Palma)5-8 Pax 40€
- Transfer Hotel Ona Cala Pi Club5-8 Pax 85€
- Transfer Illetas (Calvia)5-8 Pax 50€
- Transfer Magalluf (Calvia)5-8 Pax 70€
- Transfer Paguera (Calvia)5-8 Pax 75€
- Transfer Santa Ponca (Calvia)5-8 Pax 70€
- Transfer Soller (Port)5-8 Pax 80€
- Transfer Valldemossa (Port)5-8 Pax 70€
¿Why book your transfer with Mallorca Low Cost?
- Book your transfer in only 2 steps
- Book in advance and Secure your transfer
- Only private transfers
- Clear prices
- Happy clients