Low-cost Transfers Alcudia
Alcúdia (Catalan pronunciation: [əɫˈkuðiə]) is a municipality and township of the Spanish autonomous community of the Balearic Islands. It is the main tourist centre in the North of Majorca. It is a large resort popular with families.Most of the hotels are located in Port d'Alcúdia and Platja d'Alcúdia along the 14 km long beach that stretches all the way to Can Picafort. In Alcúdia the old town is well preserved with houses dating back to the 13th century. The old town is surrounded by a medieval wall.
The old town has a 14th century wall and it is possible to step up on the wall and follow it almost all around the village. There are remains of a Roman town just outside the medieval town walls, in front of the Church of St. Jaume, belonging to the ancient city of Pollentia (see also the Italian Pollentia) . There is also a small Roman theatre. North of the Town is a bull ring from the 19th century.
The old town also host a marked both on Sundays and Tuesdays all the year. Inside the walls there are several popular restaurants and bistros famous for good home-cooked food in small settings. In Port d'Alcúdia most of the restaurants are located around the marina. Most of these restaurants are only open in the tourist season.
Alcúdia is home to one of Europe's largest hotel complex's, Bellevue. With 8 swimming pools and 17 apartment blocks the complex is set in 150000sq m of gardens.
- Transfer Alcudia ( Port )5-8 Pax 110€
- Transfer Andratx (Port)5-8 Pax 80€
- Transfer Arenal 5-8 Pax 40€
- Transfer Cala Major (Palma)5-8 Pax 40€
- Transfer Illetas (Calvia)5-8 Pax 50€
- Transfer Magalluf (Calvia)5-8 Pax 70€
- Transfer Paguera (Calvia)5-8 Pax 75€
- Transfer Santa Ponca (Calvia)5-8 Pax 80€
- Transfer Soller (Port)5-8 Pax 90€
- Transfer Valldemossa (Port)5-8 Pax 70€
¿Why book your transfer with Mallorca Low Cost?
- Book your transfer in only 2 steps
- Book in advance and Secure your transfer
- Only private transfers
- Clear prices
- Happy clients